RIDEX guarantees that every part in its range is produced using high-quality materials which comply with technical requirements and original equipment (OE) standards.
With the purchase of any RIDEX product, RIDEX grants the consumer а limited 2-year guarantee from the date of installation, during which time RIDEX agrees to examine, repair and/or replace the purchased spare parts.
The consumer should examine the RIDEX product thoroughly upon purchase or delivery. If they find the RIDEX product to be defective or flawed, they must submit a guarantee claim to the RIDEX product dealer they purchased the product from.
ТНЕ CONSUMER SHOULD PROVIDE ТНЕ FOLLOWING WHEN THEY MAKE A CLAIM:
1. The complete RIDEX product in its original packaging.
2. Proof of purchase/payment receipt.
3. А detailed description of the defect/flaw with the date of installation and а document proving the mileage of the vehicle at the time the fault was discovered.
THE GUARANTEE DOES NOT COVER OR MAY BE VOID IN CASES WHERE:
1. RIDEX products are damaged due to incorrect installation bу the consumer or а third party.
2. RIDEX products are modified or altered by the consumer or a third party.
3. The consumer purchased and installed a RIDEX spare part that was not compatible with their vehicle.
4. RIDEX products are used inappropriately or are used for functions other than their intended purpose.
5. RIDEX products are used in a manner that does not comply with the requirements and recommendations provided bу the manufacturer of the spare part and/or the car manufacturer.